On this week’s show we have three guests: USPSA’s Director of Media and Events, Jake Martens, Match Director of the USPSA Multigun Nationals, Shannon Smith and Competitor Reuben Aleckson of Vortex Optics.
We talk about changes to the Multigun Rulebook to relax unloaded gun handling and reduce unnecessary disqualifications at Multigun matches, the upcoming Multigun Nationals at the Clinton House and what to expect from the match. Then we talk about the future of Multigun matches, more long gun opportunities and a roadmap to international competition.
Links from the show:
- Updated USPSA Multigun rules: https://uspsa.org/viewer/MGRules-Feb-2022-ChangeLog.pdf
- Shoot USPSA Multigun Nats: https://practiscore.com/palmetto-state-armory-uspsa-multigun-nationals-presented-by-federal/register
- Shoot 2Gun Nats: https://practiscore.com/sig-2-gun-pcc-pistol-multigun-national-championship/register
- 3Gun Show YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/3gunshow
- 3Gun Show Youtube Podcast Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0r4sXHFoceR9A6iZTVJ6Fw