We’ve had a lot of new subscribers in the last few months and while the back catalog is free and available to listen to, it may be overwhelming to go through 330 episodes and figure out where to start so I thought it would be good to replay this one from August 2018 here to help folks who may be interested in being a better shooter take that next step into competition.
There are so many great takeaways from this interview that make it worth your time including:
- How being around greatness demonstrates that greatness is possible.
- Setting your ego aside to allow for your best performance.
- The importance of mental training.
- And of course the practical advice on long range shooting.
If this interview is new to you I know you’re going to love it and if you’re a long time listener and have heard it before I guarantee you will pick up something new this time around to help you in your game.
Replay on YouTube:
Thank you to our sponsors for making this podcast possible. Please support the people that support our shooting sports!
- IWI US imports your favorite Israeli firearms as well as manufactures firearms right here in the USA. Known for their Tavor X95 bullpup, Jericho Pistol and Galil ACE rifle, IWI has added several modern options to their lineup in the last few years including the Zion Rifle & Pistol and the optics-ready Masada Pistol.