308: Fort Benning Multigun, 3-Gun Fantasy League II
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS | More
Due to popular demand we are running a second 3-Gun Fantasy League Game, this time focused on the legendary Fort Benning Multigun Challenge!
Special guest Adam Maxwell is on the podcast this week to help run down the handicaps and the competitors that are attending. The historical stats for this match go back several years and many competitors have a history of performing. But there are always those dark horses that can pull off a great match and upset the game.
Players of the Fantasy 3-Gun League are eligible to win several prizes from our returning partners Vortex Optics, IWI and LAG Tactical. Plus more prizes from our new partner Hunters HD Gold! There are several other companies that have indicated they would like to participate as well so stay tuned for more details.
Listen to the podcast for more details and sign up to play at https://store.3gunshow.com/product/fantasy-3-gun-for-fort-benning-multigun-challenge-2021/
Fantasy 3-Gun League for the 2021 Fort Benning Multigun Challenge
Fantasy League Game FBMGC Prizes
- Vortex Optics – $500 Gift Cert toward the Scope of your choice (MSRP)
- IWI 12.5″ Zion Pistol
- Hunters HD Gold – $400 Cert to High TacOps Team
- Hunters HD Gold – $400 Cert to High Open Team
- LAG Tactical – (TBD)
- Founders Cigar Company – The Executive Box
- Skallywag Tactical – Duclaw Knife
- Weber Tactical – Gamer Belt & Holster kit
- And more to come!
How to Play
- The goal of this game is to have fun. Please have fun.
- Pick three competitors from each division.
- Fill in the form below & hit submit.
- Add this product to your cart & checkout. Maybe pick up a t-shirt while you’re here. 🙂
Points are awarded based on the match finish of the competitors that you chose. Only the top 10 in each division can earn points. If a competitor places higher than their handicap, they are worth double points. Example: if a competitor is handicapped at a 5 and they finish 4th or higher, they get double points. (see below for competitor handicaps) If a non-handicapped competitor places in the top ten, they are worth double points. Handicaps lower than three (3) are not eligible for double points. Competitor that wins First Place is not eligible for double points.
Leave a Reply