On this episode of Prep & Press, host Dave Hartman is joined by guests Ryan Hey and Jeremy Gresham to discuss the relationship between competitive shooting sports and the match sponsors who are largely manufacturers and retailers in the firearms industry. Not only do Jeremy and Ryan each work in the firearms industry at IWI and Kestrel Magnetospeed respectfully, they each have years of experience in sponsoring shooting and staffing matches in several disciplines.
They cover everything from how to select, redeem and care for donated products (prizes) to the importance of visiting vendor pavilions at matches, sharing advice on how to set boundaries and how to provide a positive experience for those staff members working events.
This podcast is part of an ongoing series to help create a better match environment for everyone involved from shooters to match staff, to sponsors and spectators.
- A guide to Shooter Etiquette
- A Guide to the Shooter – Range Officer Relationship
- Ryan Hey & Dave at Comp Expo
- Jeremy Gresham tells it like it is
- New video on the Sig SPEAR LT vs Geissele Super Duty
Thank you to our sponsors for making this podcast possible. Please support the people that support our shooting sports!
- ISOtunes Sport is designed specifically for modern-day shooters looking for the next generation of hearing protection. Their sole goal is to provide premium, state-of-the-art hearing protection and communication technology to those who work and play in loud environments. Use code 3GUN15 at checkout to save 15%.